Candidates for the posts must possess the required qualifications, experience and skills specified below.
Candidates must possess the minimum Academic requirements for each role as stated below:
- Degree (Second Class Lower), HND/OND (Lower Credit), or NCE (Merit).
- Only Graduates of 2016 to date are eligible to apply for GL. 08 Positions.
- Candidates must also have completed the mandatory NYSC Program (where applicable)
- Candidates must be computer literate, with good interpersonal/leadership skills and can work effectively in teams.
Method of Application:
Interested Candidates should apply by visiting the Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal at csc.edostate.gov.ng and complete the online Application Forms. Click Here to Apply Online
All applications must be submitted within three (3) weeks from the date of this Publication while Candidates must not be more than thirty five (35) years of age as at the time of application.
- Candidates shall apply for only One (1) position as multiple applications will result in disqualification.
- Edo State Government does not require Candidates to make any payments to any person or organization and equal opportunity is guaranteed for all Candidates for this free, fair and merit driven recruitment exercise.