The job role involves facilitation and lecture of Information and Communications Technology courses and other IT software courses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Instructor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Facilitate and Lecture learners /trainees on Information and Communications Technology Appreciations Course.
- Facilitate and Lecture learners/trainees on Autodesk Courses – AutoCAD 2D & 3D, AutoCAD Electrical.
- Facilitate Lecture learners/trainees on other Engineering Software.
- Handle DATI’s graphic design needs as required.
- Design effective assessments that meet course objectives.
- Ensure marking schemes for assessments are fair and reliable.
- Training progress reporting.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information and Communications Technology or Information Systems Management.
- MSc in Computer Science, Information and Communications Technology or Information Systems Management.
- Autodesk Certified.
- Minimum of Two (2) years experience in a similar role.
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 356.
- Excellent knowledge of AutoDesk Courses – 2D, 3D, Electrical, Civil, Highways.
- Very Strong Design abilities.
- Proficiency with other engineering software desirable.
- Excellent Communications and Presentation Skills.
- Proficiency with graphics design.
- Ability to design effective assessment that meet course objectives.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date:26th November, 2021.