At Eni, we are looking for a Government Affairs EU (Internship) within Eni SPA in Bruxelles, Belgium. You will be responsible for taking active part in Eni’s EU government affairs work vis-à-vis the European institutions, supporting its Brussels-based staff, while at the same time bringing in the team an open view over the broad dynamics of international current affairs.
We are recruiting for the Position below;
◾Job Title: INTERNSHIP GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS EU
◾Job I’d: EIRLBRSSLSINTRN2022
◾Location: Bruxelles, Belgium
◾Contract type: Six-month Internship
- Monitoring EU legislative and non-legislative activities about energy, climate, international affairs, trade.
- Providing analysis and briefings
- Reporting on events/conferences
- Supporting Eni’s staff in internal meetings, as well as in coordinating participation in trade associations’ working groups
- Supporting the outreach to stakeholders and public events.
- University level education (Political Science, International Relations, Law or other relevant fields)
- Good understanding of the functioning of the EU and EU institutions
- Required Languages: Italian and English, mother tongue equivalent. French is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good team player with attention to detail and research and organisation skills
- Interest in EU public affairs
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online