We are constantly looking for talented and motivated new employees who can contribute to the success of our company.
We seek to engage suitably qualified candidates for employment into the following positions:
1. TRAINEE OPERATOR (PO/2021/001)
The Job Objective: To carry out daily field operational activities in the assigned plant area in a safe and efficient manner; contributing to steady and sustained production in line with daily production targets.
2. TRAINEE TECHNICIAN (PM/2021/001)
The Job Objective: To execute Field or Workshop Maintenance tasks, to meet work Programs, safety requirements, and quality standards in order to ensure plant integrity, reliability and availability in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers State.
1. To be eligible to apply for the TRAINEE OPERATOR position, candidate should:
- Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Instrumentation, Mechanical or Electronics /Electrical Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level
2. To be eligible to apply for the TRAINEE TECHNICIAN position, candidate should:
- Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics), Metallurgy, Instrumentation Engineering obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level
For both positions, in addition to the requirements above, candidates should:
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology
- Have completed NYSC not earlier than year 2018
During application, please note the following:
- For best user experience, do not use Mobile Phones. Only make use of laptops and desktops
- Ensure you have any of the following Supported Internet browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – 11.0 & later
- Mozilla Firefox – 63.0 & later
- Apple Safari – 6.2 & later
- Google Chrome – 68.0 & later
HOW TO APPLY:
A. Log on to www.nigerialng.com
B. Click on “Careers”
C. Click on “Current Vacancies”
D. Click on “Register with Us” on Related Links to register
E. Click on “Login to Job Portal” on Related Links F. Search and click on the position to access the details and apply
G. Attach /upload copies of relevant certificates along with application – on the Job Portal
Attachment of the underlisted documents is mandatory:
- Government issued Birth Certificate
- Copies of Tertiary education certificates
- Copies of Secondary education certificates
- Copies of Primary education certificates
- NYSC completion certificate
If you have any challenges , please write to http://Opstech.Recruitment202122@nlng.com for support.
- NLNG DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS as the application is entirely FREE OF CHARGE
- NLNG DOES NOT ASSIGN AGENTS to assist applicants in processing applications
- Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted
- Only applications completed via the NLNG JOB PORTAL are valid
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s)
Applications open 21st September 2021 and closes 12th October 2021