- Review all EPC submittals relevant to procurement of items and services for the Works, including Purchase Orders, Technical Bid Evaluations, Requisitions, etc.
- Provide support for evaluation of bids submitted by vendors and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) to enable selection of the most technically qualified, realistically, and competitively priced bidder.
- Liaise with EPC and vendor / OEM counterparties to resolve queries associated with bid issuance, submission, and Purchase Order processing, and drive quick turnaround on requested clarifications or approvals.
- Deploy understanding of procurement processes to liaise with EPC and vendor / OEM counterparties for expediting of vendor engineering, manufacturing, and safe transportation of items to the designated port location.
- Liaise with EPC and vendor / OEM counterparties to achieve speedy processing of shipped items from entry port and onward delivery to the project site or fabrication yard.
- Apply diligent care and foresight in monitoring all procurement activities, including continuous review of the Project Procurement Tracker to avoid project slippage due to negative variance in procurement.
- Liaise with the Project Management Team, other Support Personnel, EPC Contractor Personnel, Vendor Personnel, and any other personnel associated with the project to ensure actualization of the project within the specified timeline.
- All other ancillary tasks as may be directed by the Project Management Team consequential to the successful delivery of the project.
- 7+ years of work experience or advanced degree with 4+ years of experience.
- At least three years of experience with procurement activities for design and construction of pipelines and/or process facilities in the oil and gas industry with leadership role on at least one project.
- Good understanding of supply chain management procedures
- Knowledge of relevant codes, standards, legislations, and regulations applicable to procurement activities.
- Significant experience working with EPC Contractors and engaging with diverse project stakeholders.
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in use of IT tools, especially Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, emails, SharePoint, and OneDrive.
- High awareness of safe working practices associated with design, construction, installation, pre-commissioning, and commissioning of pipelines and associated facilities.”
- 7+ (B.Sc.) / 4+ (M.Sc)
Job Location: Abuja
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should forward their Cv to email@example.com using the Job title as the subject.