Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
◾Job Title: Production Manager
◾Employment Type: Full Time
- Help manufacturing staff by interpreting drawing and ensuring products are produced based on specification and to the highest quality and at the shortest possible time.
- Assess material needs for production and develop inventory plans
- Plan weekly production goal for every department
- Work in hand with the procurement department by ensuring items needed for production every week is compiled, sent to the MD for approval and delivered to the factory latest every first working day of the week.
- Helps manufacturing staff achieve company goals by communicating expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results.
- Evaluates the condition of production equipment and call for repairs if the equipment becomes faulty or unreliable.
- Monitor stock count biweekly and ensure stocks are replenished when it falls to a certain level.
- Escalate issues to the management immediately and ensure optimal output or workflow is achieved at all times.
- Ensure all items needed for Installation are taking to the site to ensure free flow of Installation process.
- Keep record of all tools and equipment and ensure tools taken to site are counted and returned after Installation.
- Possess strategic listening skills, be an active listener, empathic, creative, flexible, ability to share clear messages and make complex ideas easy to understand are some of the qualities you required to be successful in this position as a good team leader.
- Qualification in furniture manufacture (B.Sc. Furniture Manufacture and Design)
- Experience in implementing lean manufacturing tools an advantage
- Cad/Max-Cut experience preferable buy not essential
- Previous hands on experience in furniture manufacture.
- On hand experience as a furniture maker is an added advantage.
- Attention to details.
- Salary: N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should should Click Here to Apply online
Deadline: Not Specified.