A well trained and competent Radiographer capable of providing high quality diagnostic Radiological services.
Effectively manage the resources of the Radiology Unit, monitor the use of radiation and ensures investigations conforms to International code of Practice.
Advice on equipment purchase and maintenance.
Supervise subordinates and ensure departmental/Company policies and procedures are upheld.
- Sound knowledge/skill in general Diagnostic Radiography.
- Experience in minor to medium Equipment maintenance
- Experience in Radiation Protection and Control
- Good Team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in administrative procedures.
- Experience in other Radiological Imaging Modalities will be an added advantage
- B. Sc Radiography
- Evidence of registration with Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria ( RRBN )
- Current Annual Practicing License
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- 5 – 10 years post NYSC experience.
Method of Application