Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (Formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody international Group and Nigerian Investors. Since Commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the Position below:
◾Job Title: Senior Process Engineer
◾Job Type: Contracts
◾Job Nature: Standard
- Carry out process engineering studies and provide assistance to any process activity needed to support operations at site. Follow up on implementation of Site Modification Request (SMRs) from initiation to completion Perform core PROCESS activities through the following:
- Conduct process studies to support Field Operations in order to optimize production for Onshore/Offshore sites.
- Review & contribute to formulation of Operating Philosophy for new projects.
- Review & contribute to formulation of Operations Manual for new projects and review/update existing ones.
- Provide Process design and know-how within JV Operations and other Departments and Divisions.
- Ensure that Process Documentation & Design complies with COMPANY Rules and Specifications and with International Standards and that it is kept updated.
- Ensure that all updated documents are sent to EDMS for processing.
- Provide process support for Onshore/Offshore commissioning, Start-up, Ramp-up & Shutdown.
- Ensure contact with process specialists in HQ and liaise with HQ for interaction of new Projects with existing facilities.
- Provide process assistance to Onshore/Offshore Operations for technical operating problems.
- Contribute to technical know-how of the team by coaching and supervising junior engineers.
- Provide assistance for any process activities across production sites as directed by Manager Process/SMR Participate in SMR process.
- Conduct process engineering studies to support development projects.
- Undertake de-bottleneck studies and recommend solutions to optimize existing installations (Safety, Environmental, Production, etc).
- Carry out effective process design studies for SMR.
- Provide effective and timely response to technical queries / SMRs.
- Participate in site visits, pre-studies and basic studies for process-related modifications to existing installations.
- Ensure that all SMRs are carried out according to TEPNG SMR procedure and within a defined timeline.
- Track implementation of all SMRs through to completion.
- Participate in PTR / HAZOP / HAZID meeting.
- Support Contractors to prepare Scope of Work or review/validate process studies by Contractors.
- Follow-up on the implementation of SMRs with ECP and Site personnel through regular/periodic progress discussions and site visits.
- As a technical support function, the process engineer contributes to the operational stability, improvement of process and storage conditions and the accomplishment of oil and gas production targets through the overall technical monitoring and support to daily production operations.
- Routine proposals for change modification of plant design through SMRs to minimize production shortfall and optimize existing facility designs.
- Familiarize self with CLIENT emergency procedures and report to the Manager any incident, unsafe act or operation.
- Carry out assigned duties safely according to CLIENT HSE procedures in such a manner to minimize / eliminate unsafe exposure to self or fellow workers.
- Participate in Safety reviews (HAZID, HAZOP, Project reviews) when required.
- Be up to date with trainings and HSE certificates required for his/her activities and site visits (Medical Certificates, HUET).
- Eng. in Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering (or equivalent).
- 8+ years in Process Engineering Studies.
- Specialized in PROII, HYSIS and International standards.
Method of Application:
Application Ends: 7th August, 2022