Access Bank plc, commonly known as Access Bank, is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank, owned by Access Bank Group. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator.
We are recruiting for the position Below;
◾Job Title: Software Engineer.
◾Job Type: Full Time
We are seeking an exceptional Software Engineers to join our Digital Factory. This is a highly technical, hands-on role in a dynamic and fast paced environment. The successful candidate will have a mixture of deep technical know-how as well as excellent skills in gathering user requirements, writing code using an agile methodology, and good working knowledge of basic programming languages.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Assisting lead engineer with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Attending and contributing to software delivery meetings.
- Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
- Writing reports and conducting development tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Excellent basic knowledge about Information Technology from both a software and hardware perspective.
- Basic programming experience.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Relevant professional certifications.
- Competitive pay.
- Career growth.
- Merit driven performance management system.
- Adequate training and development.
- A robust employee recognition program.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply Online: