Dangote Group is recruiting for the position below.
Job Title: Deputy Manager, Health and Safety manager
Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Support the HSSE team to further enhance the workplace safety strategies, programmes and practices.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
- Identify and work on ergonomics for office staff.
- Develop and conduct health and safety training for office staff and defensive driving for drivers.
- Conduct induction safety training for new staff.
- Participate in and conduct audits to evaluate health and safety performance.
- Ensure relevant documents/records for safety are properly maintained.
- Provide specialist advice on matters relating to health and safety.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety requirements
- First degree BSc. or HND plus recognized certification in health and safety management. A post graduate degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 9 years relevant working experience as HSSE professional in the Manufacturing/Construction/FMCG Industry.
- Highly skilled incident management (incident reporting, investigation, analysis, and follow-up on the implementation of corrective actions).
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proven experience in the cement industry or other heavy industries is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of safety management, and/or related integrated management systems.
- Knowledge of safety audit and inspection
- Ability to conduct safety training programmes.
- Understanding of statutory provisions related to health and safety.
- Proficiency in microsoft office suites.
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Initiative, reliability, drive, and teamwork.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online
Leave a Reply