Menzon Limited is an HR consulting firm with a range of services that encompasses but is not limited to HR recruitment and outsourcing.
We are recruiting for the position below:
◾Job Title: Engineering Graduate Intern.
◾Job Location: Abuja
- Work as part of a team and provide support roles in engineering services.
- Participate in construction/engineering operations with strict adherence to plans.
- Undertake tasks related to specific areas of technical expertise or responsibility.
- Ensure the use of appropriate methodologies, systems, and techniques in the performance of the job with strict compliance to regulations and standards.
- Ensure quality, adequacy, and appropriateness of materials and equipment used for all works to ensure an acceptable standard of delivery.
- Produce and/or review drawings, including working drawings, shop drawings, and drawings for temporary works, and recommend appropriate modifications as necessary.
- Assist in the review of designs, technical specifications, relevant calculations, costs, and quantities to assist decision making.
- Provide a timely report of work and progress including ensuring all required documentation are maintained.
- Work as part of (and coordinate own work) with a multidisciplinary team to achieve common objectives.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the field area of responsibility
- Promote the company’s values and philosophy in the performance of your services.
- Perform additional responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or closely related disciplines (Master’s Degree is an added advantage).
- 0 – 2 years experience in engineering, civil, and infrastructure works and designs.
- Possession of relevant engineering membership will serve as an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of relevant engineering software, tools, and equipment to deliver high-quality error-free work.
- Strong working knowledge of relevant constructions/engineering laws, codes, regulations, and documentation requirements
- Ability to make technical computations and calculations involving the application of engineering principles.
- Certification in project management is an added advantage.
- Ability to use relevant engineering software e.g. AUTOCAD, REVIT STRUCTURE, or REVIT MEP.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills and ability to apply technical knowledge.
- Ability to learn new techniques, and follow established procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively across different levels as well as to effectively and professionally express ideas to both engineering and non-engineering audiences.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work within tight or varying schedules and deliver within timelines.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and demonstrate flexibility to a variety of schedules.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as an attachment to: email@example.com using job title as subject of the email.
- In your application, you should highlight your competencies, relevant skills and experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Ends: July 29, 2022