Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services for the ever-evolving needs of the energy industry.
Founded in 1919, is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry.
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to Apply for an Internship Programme.
To fuel growth, we have immediate need for internship Engineers in the following fields;.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Geology, Geophysics, Geoscience.
- Mathematics, Physics, other STEM courses.
To be eligible, Candidates must Submit the following Credentials;
- Curriculum Vitae
- A Cover letter.
- Relevant degree certificates including; WAEC/GCE/ SSCE.
- Chevron Graduate Internship Program for Young Nigerians
- 2023 Graduate Trainee Program at Sterling Bank Plc
- 2023 Shell Graduate Recruitment Programme
- 2023 Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
- 2023 TotalEnergies Young Graduate Trainee Program
Plot 15 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> 8, Trans Amadi Layout, Port Harcourt, Rivers, , Nigeria
Method of Application
- Application is complete once you receive an automatic Email Confirming that your Application has been received.
- Only Successful Candidates will be Contacted