The Subsea Field Service Production Tree Specialist provides offshore and onshore support to customers and BH for Subsea installation, maintenance, repair, operation and decommissioning of Subsea equipment and services.
Responsibilities Include; Performing on-site installation and decommissioning of BH systems and equipment
Providing technical instruction and assistance to customer representatives regarding installation and decommissioning at customer’s sites. Performing Completion, Light Well Intervention, Pressure Control equipment and Well Abandonment equipment, Etc.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Mechanical Engineering fields (or a high school diploma / GED with proven experience in Engineering/Technology)
- Have experience in a Subsea Field Services Engineer role with subsea Wellhead, completion and intervention equipment.
- Have willingness and ability to travel 100% of the time at short notice – this is an ad hoc role and flexibility is essential.
- Have a valid international Passport
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate ( please indicate clearly on resume)
Method of Application:
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online
Application Ends: Not Specified.