BUA Cement PLC is a publicly listed firm headquartered in Nigeria, it produces and markets cement products in the country. It is the second largest producer in Nigeria after Dangote Cement.
We are recruiting to fill the Position Below;
◾Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee.
◾Location: Okpella, Edo State.
The objective of the Graduate Engineering Trainee is to learn and gain practical experience under the guidance of a manager or supervisor, fulfilling various tasks ranging from assisting staff with new project, offering suggestions on existing methods, conducting research, writing reports, managing data and implementing systems, utilizing tools to optimize cement production process.
- Completing all tasks set by the supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Going to field sites and gaining practical experience in new work areas.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of theoretical principles.
- Good knowledge of statistical principles.
- High level of proficiency in computer (word, Excel, Microsoft project, power point etc).
- High level of analytical and reasoning skills.
- Have good knowledge of engineering concept.
- Good interpretation and interpersonal skills.
- Team playing spirit.
- Data analysis skill.
- Good team player.
- Must have good level of order and cleanliness.
- Must be understanding, influencing and good at communicating with people.
- High level of organization and be result-oriented.
- Must have logical mind.
Must Posses Bachelor’s degree in the following Engineering discipline:
- Electrical/Electronics. Instrumentation or Automation.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper.
- Not more than 3 years post NYSC experience.
- Not more than 30years of age at the point of Application.
Method of Application:
Interested and Qualified applicants should Forward their respective CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org. using the position being applied for and your name as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 24 September, 2022.
Leave a Reply