The Central Bank of Nigeria, pursuant to the CBN Act, 2007 and as part of its policy measures to address rising youth unemployment and underemployment, developed the Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme (TIES), in partnership with Nigerian polytechnics and universities to harness the potential of graduate
Eligibility (Areas of Business)
The Criteria/ Eligibility to be covered under the Scheme shall include innovative start-ups and budding businesses owned by graduates of Nigerian polytechnics and universities in the following areas:
- Agribusiness – production, processing, storage and logistics.
- Information technology – application/software development, business process outsourcing, robotics, data management.
- Creative industry – entertainment, artwork, publishing, culinary/event management, fashion, photography, beauty/cosmetics.
- Science and technology – medical innovation, robotics, ticketing.
- B.Sc / HND in any discipline/Certificate No.
- Compulsory NYSC Certificate/ Call up No.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- National Identity Number (NIN).
- Entrepreneurship Certificate/Number.
- Cooperates Affairs Commission (CAC) Certificate.
Candidates are expected to upload the following Compulsory Attachments.
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration.
- Memorandum & Articles of Association (MEMART).
- Certified True Copy of Form CAC 2.5 ( Allotment of Shares).
- Certified True Copy of Form CAC 2.3(Particulars of Directors).
- Certified True Copy of Form CAC 2.1(Appointment of Company Secretary).
- Means of Identification.
- Feasibility Report/Business Plan.
- Quotation/Proforma Invoice for the supply of items of machinery and Equipment.
- Digital Copy of BSc/ HND or its Equivalent.
- Digital Copy of NYSC Discharge Certificate. Certificate Issued by Polytechnic or Universities Evidencing Entrpreneurship Training.
- Duly signed global standing instructions (GSI). Click Here to Download Template.
- Guarantors form – sworn Affidavit.
Download the following Templates And Guarantor Form to complete your application.
- Download Template Magistrate Court (PDF).
- Download Template High court (PDF)
- Download Template, Statement of net worth for notary public (PDF).
- Download Template GSI TIES (PDF).
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply.
The CBN will never charge you or ask you to pay to submit your loan application or to access the loan.. For further information and the guidelines. Please visit www.cbn.gov.ng