Port Harcourt City Local Government invites interested persons to apply for the Second Batch free skills acquisition programme sponsored by the Mayor Of Port Harcourt City Local Government Area, Sir Allwell Ihunda JP.
- You must Reside in Port Harcourt City Local Government Area.
- Be a graduate for the position of (Data Base Administration and Basic Computer)
- Must poses a Senior School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE or equivalent.
Available Courses Include;
- Crane and forklift operation.
- Computer Data Base administration.
- Computer and GSM maintenance.
- Plumbing and Tilling.
- Spray painting and industrial Finishing.
- Shoe making.
- Makeup Art.
- Gele Craft.
- Welding and Fabrication.
How to apply:
- Interested applicants are to pick up the application form from the Empowerment and Entrepreneurship Programme Office in the Local Government Secretariat at Moscow Road, Port Harcourt Or download the form here.
- Completed application forms are to be returned to same office.
NB: Successful applicants will be registered after agreeing to the terms and conditions of the training.
Application forms begins Monday 7th and closes Friday 11th March, 2022.
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency