There is good news for all Npower Batch C Stream 2 Applicants that Completed there Physical Verification as we inform you of the official commencement of the next process known as ‘Deployment’
The Npower Program is a Nigerian government program aimed at uplifting poverty and to empower the youths by providing them with skills and work experience that will help them to become employable or entrepreneurs.
Batch C Stream 2 Applicants are to check their nasim portal to Download there Place of Primary Assignment (PPA).
HOW TO DOWNLOAD NPOWER PPA LETTER ON NPOWER DASHBOARD
- The Npower beneficiary should login into the Npower portal.
- After the Npower beneficiary logs into the Npower portal with his or her email address and password the Npower beneficiary should move straight to deployment tab on the Npower dashboard.
- The Npower beneficiary should scroll down the deployment page and click on “download ppa letter” highlighted in green.
- Once this button is clicked by the Npower beneficiary the Npower ppa letter file should start downloading into the selected folder chosen by the Npower beneficiary, if the Npower ppa letter fails to download then the Npower beneficiary should check back much later
- Once the Npower deployment letter otherwise known as the Npower ppa letter is downloaded it should be taken to the address of the place of primary assignment and must be signed by the PPA contact person in the designation of either a departmental head or a district head .
- Once the Npower ppa letter is ticked “Accepted” it must be uploaded back to the Npower dashboard on the Npower deployment page, failure to do this means that the deployment process was not completed and the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary forfeits his or her Npower monthly
- On the contrary if the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment letter is “rejected” the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary should upload the “rejection” letter to the Npower portal and apply for redeployment.
Beneficiaries are to Comply with the Rules and Procedures to avoid Disqualification.
Please why some state get deployed while others are not.
It will get to every state. Just be patient