Willers Solutions Limited is a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Lagos / Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement quality practices and processes in service center work delivery.
- Check and complete Quality Inspection Checklists as work progresses.
- Performs goods receiving inspection in the service center.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to Quality Control aspects.
- Ensures activities on the Project ITP (Inspection and Test plan) are implemented.
- Ensure Quality standards required for each product service are duly complied with.
- Verify all Job completion documentation-Job reports, pictures, and relevant records.
- Implement project ITP using quality codes, standards, and specifications for tests and inspections activities.
- Ensure implementation of Quality Plan and procedures for the project activities.
- Lead, direct and assist technical, professional staff in measuring and testing a product or a service.
- Verify subcontractor’s quality activities on project site conform to specifications.
- Design and develop forms and instructions for evaluating, assessing, reporting, and documenting quality standards in products or services.
- Ensure precision, accuracy, and calibration of measuring equipment, tests & measurements, and equipment.
- Handling Non-conforming products/services on the project site with proper documentation.
- Responsible for maintaining quality inspection records and certifications on-site.
- Responsible for safety of quality inspection
- Preparation of Final Documentation and Mechanical Completion.
- B.Sc / B.Eng / B.Tech / HND qualification in Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years.
- Good understanding of the Quality Control Process and service center activities.
- Experience in Rotating Equipment Repair and Assembly including Pumps, Compressors etc.
- Experience in welding and fabrication activities.
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering/Mechanical drawings.
- Ability to use measurement instruments e.g. Vernier caliper, micrometer, dial gauges etc.
- Ability to use Microsoft office tools – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Problem-solving skills – root cause analysis.
- Knowledge of Electric Motor Refurbishment is required.
- Knowledge of painting specs and procedures is a plus.
- Less than 40 years.
- Gender: Male preferably.
Type of Experience Required:
- Rotating equipment refurbishment (remove, repair and assembly) e.g pump, compressor, turbine etc.
- Oil & Gas work experience is an added advantage.
- Previous fast-paced project experience is required.
Deadline: 24th February, 2022.
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency