TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is more affordable, more reliable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to apply for TotalEnergies Graduate Recruitment
Are you graduating next year and looking to launch your career in the energy industry? At TotalEnergies we offer a two-year graduate programme which will unleash your potential by
Giving you meaningful work from day one in your chosen discipline, learning by experience on the job key responsibilities from the outset include;
- Providing a structured development programme so you can develop yourself personally and professionally in the work environment
- Providing access to a designated Mentor who will support you and a supervisor who will guide you day to day, offering regular feedback to help your progression
- Assigning you a designated Talent Developer who will support you with your short and long term career goals, utilising our Personal Development Plan tools to help you effectively plan your future career moves
- Having a cohort-based programme, which allows you to build a supportive peer network and community
List of Programs
- Graduate IS Analyst
- Graduate Contracts Analyst
- Business Graduate
- Graduate Technical Safety Engineer
- Graduate Project Engineer
- Graduate Geophysicist
- Graduate Reservoir Engineer
- Graduate Process Engineer
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who enjoy being challenged and embrace opportunities to be creative and innovative, as well as have excellent communication skills. Our core values are at the heart of everything we do and it is important that you identify with them.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Application Website.
- Choose your choice of Interest.
- Read the criteria carefully before Applying.
To Apply, Click Here.