The Rivers State Senior Secondary Schools Board is an agency of the Government of Rivers State responsible for the development and management of the State’s Secondary Education system. It is headquartered in Port Harcourt.
Following the deadline of the application process which ended on the 21st of April, 2023. The management of the Board on their quest to run a transparent recruitment exercise, has commenced the process for online test assessment and interview.
Having Concluded The online Mock exercise which aim and Purpose is to guide applicants on how the test/Exam will Appear,
We are Glad to inform and remind you that the Exam/Assessment test for applicants that successfully applied holds tomorrow, Wednesday 10th of May, 2023.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelors Degree in Education: – B.Ed, B.A (Ed), B.Sc (Ed), B.Tech (Ed), or PGDE and M.Ed.
- And have submitted his/her applications via the recruitment portal.
How to write your Exam
- Applicants are to write the Assessment online test from any internet enabled device, as tests will kick off at exactly 12noon.
- Applicants are to visit www.rssssb.org.
- Click on the “Recruitment Test” link (which will be active at exactly 12noon.)
- Enter their personal details.
- Answer the questions
- Click on SUBMIT BUTTON.
Further information will be communicated via SMS & Email to successful applicants and the boards official website www.rssssb.org for date of interview and venue.
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency