Nigerian Oil Agip Company is the Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/OOL Joint Venture
Applications are invited from qualified Students for the 2022/2023 NNPC / NAOC/OANDO JV TERTIARY SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
- Host/Transit Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host/Transit Communities.
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host/Transit Communities.
Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 6 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application.
- Application is Open to level 100 Students only.
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies are not Qualified to Apply
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA are not Qualified to Apply
- Only indigenes of NAOC Host/Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences, and Agricultural Sciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the website https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2023
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
To Apply Directly Click Here
Application ends June 9th, 2023.
- The Aptitude test shall take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants at a later date.
- Applicants shall fully bear the cost of transportation to and from the Aptitude test centers.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted to participate in the Aptitude Test.
- Applicants with less than 50% overall score in the Aptitude Test would not be considered.
- The Aptitude test results of all candidates that participate shall be published on the notice board in all our locations.
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency