We are the world’s leading brewer bringing people together for a better world. For centuries, the experience of sharing a beer has brought people and cultures together. Even in our hyper-connected, always-on world, this simple act is as meaningful today as it was generations ago.
We are recruiting to fill the Position below;
◾Job Title: ENERGY AND FLUIDS OPERATOR
◾Job type: Full time
◾Job ID: 30024878
◾Location: Port Harcourt
The key purpose of this role is to operate the utilities plant and the execution of quality control checks and analyses, including coaching of other team members and supporting the Process Artisan carrying out asset care activities
- Interpret and implement plan for shift.
- Monitor processes on shift for the BTS, WTP, Cooling plant, Boiler house.
- Ensure process quality and productivity.
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Co-ordinate autonomous maintenance and cleaning
- Comply with VPO safety, health and environmental policies, procedures, and legislation
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards.
- Carry out specialized and highly specialized quality analyses for which the shift based teams are responsible
- Record the results of analyses on appropriate information systems and communicate results where required.
- Conduct analysis of results to identify problems and improvement opportunities timeously
- Assist the shift based teams in the execution of quality analysis, where required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BSc/HND or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years in FMCG environment.
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player.
- High level of initiative and energy.
- Prepared to work shifts.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online
- Note: only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Leave a Reply