To support HSE Manager in all. Oversees the environmental performance, develops implement and monitors environmental strategies that promote sustainable development.
- Liaise with external agencies regarding environmental compliance requirements.
- Initiate and oversee conduction of environmental monitoring programs.
- Assist Plant Team and contractors to maintain a high standard of environmental performance.
- Maintain accurate environmental records.
- Provide input into identification and mitigation of risk.
- Develop and deliver environmental information and training packages.
- Participate in Plant’s HSE meeting and deliver trainings as required.
Also Apply: Safety Officer Inspection at Dangote Group.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Environmental Science, Mechanical Engineering or MBBS.
- Post Graduate Degrees such as MBA is an advantage.
- Membership of the Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment or equivalent or Membership of an internationally recognized environmental management professional body.
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Strategic decision making skills
- Innovation and creativity
- Project management skill self awareness
- Team work
- Active Listening Professional integrity
- Influencing Others
- Presentation skill
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click Here to Apply Online