Indorama Corporation is a Singapore-based corporate group with origins as Indorama Synthetics, established in 1975 in Indonesia. It manufactures polyethylene, polypropylene, polyester fibre, Spandex filament, spun yarns, fabrics, and other products.
What does Indorama Produce?
Indorama Eleme Petrochemicals Limited (IPL) is the largest producer of olefins and polyolefin plastics in West Africa. Furthermore, it is the only producer of polyolefins in Nigeria and plays a vital role in sustaining the domestic downstream plastics industry.
Read Also: ICT Graduate Trainee at Netcom Africa.
Indorama Eleme fertilizer & Chemicals Limited (IEFCL) is pleased to announce the following vacancies existing in our Port Harcourt operations. Details of required Qualifications, Experience and Soft skills needed are stated herein.
All qualified candidates are to apply online through this link Career portal of www.indoramafertilizers.com to beat the deadline.
General Requirements to Apply For Indorama Petrochemical Internship.
- Candidates must posses A Degree / HND in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics, Petroleum & Petrochemical Engineering from a recognized Universities and Federal Polytechnics.
- Candidate must Posses a Mandatory NYSC Program.
- Candidates must be Computer literate.
- Good interpersonal/leadership Skills
- Can work Effectively in teams.
Method of Application:
- The Application for 2022 Indorama Internship Program has Closed.
- You can keep track for 2023 opportunity which is coming up by October