GMAS is an independent chemical distributor in Nigeria. Through our global network of trusted partners and suppliers, we offer the most extensive product portfolio in the industry.
- Handle the daily production process and all the related activities.
- Prepare plans and operation programs for all plastic production machines and the supporting/secondary equipment (For example plastic crushers and air compressors) and present them for approval
- Follow up on the implementation of work orders in accordance with the plan approved.
- Implement and follow regular preventive maintenance procedures for all machines
- Create a database for each equipment separately, including a record of faults, maintenance expenses and spare parts used.
- Allocates day to day manpower for different functions on the production lines and solve any rising attendance issues
- Communicate expectations to production team members and evaluate their performance.
- Provide supervisors and technicians with the information necessary to raise their technical and administrative competence.
- Make sure that health and safety standards, industrial safety and occupational safety instructions are being strictly followed.
- Follow up on raw materials stock and making sure purchase orders are done promptly.
- Analyze budgets and continuously control production costs and identify/rectify waste measures.
- Oversee training of new operators on how to safely use machinery and follow production procedures
- Managing the repair and replacement of faulty production equipment/machine
- Bachelor degree in engineering/ production engineering or any other related course
- Industrial engineering master degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> years experience in plastic composition, raw materials and processes and plastic injection molding, operations, maintenance, engineering and/or process improvement and 7-10 years of general manufacturing processes with a plastic manufacturing company.
- On ground experience in applying production &planning engineering tools as Lean manufacturing, six sigma etc.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in reading data sheets of plastic material.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, collaboration, project management and influencing skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with service orientation
- Demonstrated strong leadership, team building and inclusion abilities as well as sensitivity to diverse cultures
- Must possess the ability to work independently with minimal coaching
- Must be decisive in ambiguous environment
- Results-oriented and attention to details.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.
Application Deadline: Not Specified