Applications are Invited from suitably qualified candidates who chose the Rivers State University, Nkpolu-Oroworukwo,
Port Harcourt during the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) To Apply for the 2022/2023 Post-UTME Exercise
The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified to apply for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
Rivers State University Post- UTME Exercise Requirements:
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry.
- Faculty /Departmental requirements as published in the Jamb Brochure.
- It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O’Level results.
- Candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
Method of Application:
- Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging onto www.rsu.edu.ng or https://postutme.rsu.edu.ng/
- Making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only using Interswitch Verve enabled cards.
- Candidates are advised to use the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC), Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRIC verification.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test.
- Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard.
- Candidates are expected to note that the screening test shall be done at the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC) of the University, therefore they should stick to the time and date on the screening test slip as no candidates will be allowed after the scheduled date of examinations.
SCHEDULE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Tuesday 4th October 2022, at the Information Communication and technology Centre (ICTC) of the University.
- Candidates are requested to please note that Screening Exercise will be as scheduled on the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
- The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip.
- Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
- Parents, guardians and well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise.
Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.rsu.edu.ng.
We wish all candidates a successful online screening exercise.