The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization is a specialised agency of the United Nations aimed at promoting world peace and security through international cooperation in education, arts, sciences and culture.
Applications are invited from recent and young graduates for the 2023 UNESCO Internship Programme aimed at building the capacity of young people to take up roles in institutions and learn about the workings of UNESCO.
Also Apply: TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program 2022.| Offer ID: 62464BR
The Internship programme is a learning opportunity for students and recent graduates to learn about UNESCO’s mandate, programmes and processes as well as enhance their academic and technical knowledge through practical assignments.
◾Program Type: Student/Graduate Internship
◾Program Location: Not specified
◾Program Duration: 1-6 months
◾Available Slot: Several
◾Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
◾Nationality: All Nationalities
To be considered for the UNESCO Internship Programme 2023, interested applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a graduate programme (Master’s degree, PhD, or equivalent, second university degree or higher).
- You have recently graduated with a Master’s degree or PhD (or second degree as defined above), 12 months prior to the start of the internship.
- Applicants must have an excellent command, both written and spoken, of English or French.
- You must have an excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
- You must be able to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants for the UNESCO Internship Programme 2023 Should Click Here to complete an online application and make available your resume and letter of motivation.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Leave a Reply