The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2022 /2023 Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) tenable in Nigeria Public Tertiary Instituions.
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- All NCE and HND. applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and take effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed while enjoying the award.
FIELD OF STUDY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneural Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
Method of Application
All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the completed Form.
- Double Entries will be disqualified!
Attach the following documents.
Letter of Admission to the Institution
Application Deadline : 20-03-2023
Leave a Reply