The Edo State Government is carrying out a Civil Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda.
The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State, and to Make Edo State great again.
We are recruiting for the Position below:
◾Job Title: CONSULTANTS (INTERNAL MEDICINE)
◾Job Grade: CONMESS 06
◾Job Code: PEXP03
◾Location: Edo State
- Working in close proximity with a surgical team.
- lead the conduct of scheduled and emergency surgeries in their areas of specialization maintaining the sterile field and monitoring the patient’s condition.
- Ensures that the surgical team is working at peak performance.
- Manage post-operative recovery and follow-up care.
- Candidate must possess a Basic Medical Degree (MBBS, MBBCh or equivalent).
- Fellow West African College of Physicians (FWACP) or National Post-Graduate Medical College of Nigeria.
- Must be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria(MDCN)
- Must poses a current practicing license.
- Must have a minimum of 10years relevant experience, including at least 2 years as a Surgeon with specialization in General Surgery.
- Additional qualifications may be an added advantage.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply Online.