Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (Formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody international Group and Nigerian Investors. Since Commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and gas Industry. In September 2014, the company became a fully owned Nigerian Company and changed name to Amaiden Energy Nigeria limited. Today’s major engineering and construction projects are increasingly more complex and demanding with sourcing materials from numerous locations around the world and increasing number of manufactures. Amaiden Energy is certified to NIS ISO 9001:2008 by the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) in September 2014, our commitments to continuous improvement of our quality management system, consistent monitoring,evaluation of processes, products and services guarantees the provision of our various services in the line with global best practices to meet and exceed customers expectations. we render services to major OIL & Gas companies.
We are recruiting for the role below:
- Job title: FINANCE – ACCOUNTANT III.
- REF: AENL-EM-22-001.
- Location : Nigeria.
- Provides key business information and analysis to business to enable expense, headcount and volumetric targets to be achieved and maintained.
- Monitors general ledger entries and processing streams to ensure the reliability of general ledger information.
- Prepares and analyses financial performance reports.
- Collaborates with department leaders in the development of capital, expense and personnel plans for forecasting and budgeting.
- Provides expertise on how to use financial data, the application of accounting guidelines, standards, procedures and policies.
- Ensures accounting practices are applied to analysis in an ethical and effective manner.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Candidate is expected to be an expert in the field and should have extensive experience in this area of work.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Analytical skills.
- Accounting Experience.
- MS Excel.
- Financial Systems.