Niger Mills is a food production company located in Murtala Mohammed Highway, Calabar, Cross Rivers, Nigeria.
- Ensure that the facility has consistent power supply.
- Efficient monitoring of all Caterpillar engines.
- Perform on-site maintenance and repairs on Caterpillar diesel and other power generation engines.
- Carry out maintenance and repairs on Caterpillar diesel engines and other power generation engines on site.
- Carry out checks, maintenance, and repairs on other diesel operated engines such as forklift, pay loader, hydrant pump.
- Ensure that all activities are properly documented – event log, fault record, maintenance record, hourly readings, and so on.
- Attend to all technical issues and maintain equipment in optimum working condition.
- Utilize predictive maintenance tools for diagnosing and troubleshooting engine fault (CAT -Et, Oil analysis- etc.).
- Maintain a record of OEM maintenance requirements and ensure compliance.
Also Apply for:
THE PERSON MUST
- Be proficient in diesel engine maintenance.
- Have the ability to read and interpret HMI data (Machines and Panels).
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Be able to pay attention to details.
- OND in /Mechanical /Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- 5 O’ level Credits including English & Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- The ability to use predictive maintenance tools, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office, is an added advantage.
- 2 years’ cognate experience
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified Applicant can apply via Here or Visit the website for more Jobs Openings.
Deadline: Not Specified
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency
Leave a Reply