1. GRADUATE ENGINEERING TRAINEE
Location: BUA Cement,Okpella, EdoState
The objective of the Graduate Engineering Trainee is to learn and gain practical experience under the guidance of a manager or supervisor,
fulfilling various tasks ranging from assisting staff with new project, offering suggestions on existing methods, conducting research, writing
reports,managing data and implementing systems,utilizing tools to optimize Cement production process.
TRAINEE ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completing all tasks set by the supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Going to field sites and gaining practical experience in new work areas.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
- i. Good knowledge of the or etical principles
- ii.Good knowledge of statistical principles
- iii. High level of proficiency in computer (word,Excel,Microsoft
- iv. High level of an alytical and reasoning skills.
- v. Have good knowledge of engineering concept.
- vi. Good interpretation and interpersonal skills.
- vii. Team playing spirits.
- viii.Data analysis skill.
Bachelor’s degree in the following Engineering discipline:
i. Electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation or Automation
- Minimum of Second Class Upper.
- Not more than 3 years post NYSC experience.
- Not more than 30 years of age at the point of recruitment.
i. Goodteam player.
ii. Must have good level of order and clean lines
iii. Must be understanding, influencing and good at communicating with people
iv. High level of organization and be results oriented.
v. Must have logical mind
2.GRADUATE OPERATORS TRAINEE:
Location: BUACement, Okpella
To learn/train how to operate the plant equipment’s through the Centre Control Room (CCR) and to maintain an accurate log, record keeping ensuring all information’s on the status of the operation is documented and keep superior information on operating conditions to enable monitoring of production progress and for the coordination of overall shift activities and effective coordination with maintenance activities.
OPERATORS TRAINEE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To learn day to day activities planning as per section requirements;
- fulfill LOTOTO and other safety requirements,
- supervision of activities and feedback for air.
- maintain constant contact with field engines/Supervisors to provide work direction to ensure equipment, instruments and the process are properly controlled.
- House keeping of CCR and maintain cleanliness of control room desk.
- Operate, control and adjust the cement production in a with operating procedures and approved safety and environment procedures to ensure achievement of targeted production capacity with desired quality.
- Support field operation/plant maintenance on the job directions as required.
- Monitoring the operations of raw mill, kiln and cement grinding and their auxiliaries.
- prepare the daily kiln and raw mill activity.
ix. Good knowledge of theoretical principles
x. Good knowledge of statistical principles
xi. High-level of proficiency in computer (word,Excel,Microsoft
xii. High-level of analytical and reasoning skills.
xiii.Have good knowledge of engineering concept.
xiv.Good interpretation and interpersonal skills.
xv. Team playing spirits.
xvi. Data analysis skill.
HND holder in the following Engineering:
i. Electrical/instrumentation or automation.
v. Industrial chemistry.
vi. applied chemistry.
- Minimum entering upper credits.
- Not more than 3 years. post NYSC experience.
- Minimum entering age not more than 30 years of age.
vi. Good team player.
vii. Must have good level of order and cleanliness.
viii. Must be understanding, influencing and good at
communicating with people.
ix. High level of organization and be results oriented.
x. Must have logical mind.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
interested application should kindly send their
CV’s To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Job Position_your name
Application Ends Thursday, 30th