First Bank of Nigeria Limited is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company in Lagos, Nigeria.
About the Program
Our Graduate Trainee Programme has been designed to identify and equip high calibre fresh graduates with the skills required to develop a truly rewarding career. It offers the experience and opportunity to really make your mark. We are very keen to attract and employ the best. Therefore, we seek highly motivated and passionate people who think differently, are ambitious and enthusiastic.
You can Also Apply:
- 2023 Mobil Producing Nigeria Apprentice Training Program (ATP)
- 2023 Graduate Technical Trainee Programme at Bua Group
- 2023 Graduate Trainee Program at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- 2023 Engineering Graduate Trainee at Ericsson
- Chevron Graduate Internship Program for Young Nigerians
Our eligibility criteria for the Graduate Trainee Programme are:
- A university degree with a minimum of Second-class Upper Division (2:1).
- Maximum age – 26 years
- Completion of NYSC with a valid certificate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates Should 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> f245&mc_eid=e2f6dd46bb">Click Here to Apply Online. For other related job Opportunities CLICK HERE