FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BURSARY AWARDS TO NIGERIAN STUDENTS STUDYINGApplication Deadline : 2 1-10-2022 EDUCATION IN NIGERIAN COLLEGES OF EDUCATION AND UNIVERSITIES.
In fulfillment of Mr. President’s commitment to reform the Education sector, the Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu hereby invites applications from qualified education students in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities to participate in the 2022 Bursary Awards. Please note that relevant information has been submitted to the Federal Ministry of Education by the Nigerian Unievristy Commission (NUC) and the National Commission of Colleges of Education (NCCE).
The Eligibility Criteria for the Bursary Award
- Applicants studying Education in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities.
- Applicants must be full-time students.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit the Website www.education.gov.ng
- Click on “APPLY NOW”
- Complete form by entering your Details
- Submit and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of the following documents:
- Letter of Admission
- Current school’s identity card.
- Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify the applicants.
- All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
- A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible.
To Apply Directly Click Here
For further enquiries, please visit http://www.education.gov.ng or call 08035937427, 09124516750.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!