SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES FOR YEAR 2022 NIGERIAN AIR FORCE AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT SELECTION BOARD INTERVIEW
The underlisted candidates are hereby invited to attend Year 2022
Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Selection Board Interview
at the Nigerian Air Force Base, Kaduna from 27 June – 28 August 2022.
Candidates are to report with the following:
- 2 White vests.
- Originals and Photocopies of their Credentials.
- 2 Blue PT Shorts.
- One Pair of Canvas Shoes.
- 4 Passport Photographs.
- 2 Face Masks.
- Hand Sanitizer.
- Scratch card (as applicable) for WAEC, NECO and NABTEB
- online confirmation of results.
- National Identification Number Slip (NINS).
- INEC Begins Deployment for 2023 Ad-hoc Recruitment Exercise.| Check Availability.
- 2022 Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Commission Recruitment
- NPC Begins recruitment of 25 million adhoc Staff for 2023 census | Portal Goes Live
The Candidates are required to report in Batches as indicated below:
Batch A – Monday 27 June – 3 July 2022
Batch B – Monday 4 – 10 July 2022
- Akwa Ibom.
Batch C – Monday 11 – 17 July 2022
Batch D – Monday 18 – 24 July 2022
Batch E – Monday 25 – 31 July 2022
Batch F – Monday 1 – 7 August 2022
- Cross River.
Batch G – Monday 8 – 14 August 2022
Batch H – Monday 15 – 21 August 2022
➢ Candidates who fail to report on designated dates for each batch will
not be allowed to attend the interview.
➢ Face masks are to be worn and other COVID-19 protocols are to be
strictly observed throughout the exercise.
➢ Nigerian Air Force online registration and all other recruitment
processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made
at any point throughout the Exercise.