Interested candidates are to follow the “Online Application” button shown below. The Nigeria immigration recruitment portal http://immigrationrecruitment.com.ng.
- Read the Qualification Criteria. Register your new account with a valid and functional email account.
- Enter your 6 digits email validation code as in the Application Start Menu to confirm.
- A verification link would be sent to your email/phone number.
- Login to your email/sms and click on the verification link or copy the verification code provide to complete sign-up.
- Once account is activated, next step is to login and complete your application form.
- Upload & Add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biography as in your curriculum vitae).
- Upload & Add your qualifications (WASSCE, and other certificates are entered here).
- Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here). THE NEXT OPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.
- Ensure to print out your Photocard on this portal once application get approval.
- Watch Out For The Official Shortlist, Ensure to login to track your application status on this portal.
Important Steps To Get Enrolled For Shortlistment.
- As An Expected Applicant, You Are Required To Verify Your Email Address Or Other Means Of Contact. For Application Access.
- Use A Validation Code(Or OTP) Sent To You On The Application Start Menu
To Create Account.
- Once Account Is Confirmed, Proceed To Login And Fill All Required Fields. All Applicants Have Access to Login Any Time To Make Changes On Application Submitted Latest Before 7Days Of Submission While “General Profile Lock” Applies.
e-Recruitment Account Will Grant You Permission To:
- Fill & Submit Your Application Form Once.
- Login Again Anytime To Make Changes & See Application Status.
- Printout The Important Documents, Push Notifications & Many More.
- Log on to the link https://immigrationrecruitment.org/?p=login using the username and password created during the registration as shown below
- Complete the application form, submit online and print out a copy of your Photocard as appropriate.
- Come along to the designated recruitment centre with copies of your Photocard printed from this portal and other relevant qualification documents.
- There will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no CBAT Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates respective state of origin.
- Any candidate who failed or forged his or her results and discovered even during training at the Nigeria Immigration Service training camp would be withdrawn & hand over to the nigerian police for prosecution.
- Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Shortlisted candidates will be published on this portal & be scheduled for screening.
- Successful candidates would be transported (FG’s provission sorted by state) to the Nigeria Immigration Service training school for documentations and to commence training activities for a six month(6) camp-life(See your mailbox for details).
- On completion of training, all successful recruits to be commissioned into the service & get prepared for induction into the North East Theatre of operations(12 Weeks intensive training on frieght Management & Human Trafficking included).
Please Note: the Registration is expected to begin this coming week as portal goes live. Keep Checking for more details.
You may also Apply for the ongoing 2022 Central Bank of Nigeria
Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme (TIES) An initiative targeted at empowering graduates of Nigerian Polytechnics and Universities with entrepreneurial skills for Entrepreneurship development, Economic development and Job creation.
The Central Bank of
Nigeria, as part of its effort to boost economic growth and reduce unemployment among graduates of Nigeria Polytechnics and Universities, introduced the Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme. The Scheme is designed to create a paradigm shift among undergraduates and graduates from the pursuit of white collar jobs to a culture of entrepreneurship geared towards job creation, economic growth and sustainable development. Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply