We are the world’s leading brewer bringing people together for a better world. For centuries, the experience of sharing a beer has brought people and cultures together. Even in our hyper-connected, always-on world, this simple act is as meaningful today as it was generations ago.
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs, and communities grow.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant Position below;
fe;Job Title: Laboratory Technician
◾Location: Port Harcourt.
◾Job Type: Full time
◾Job Id: 30025359
The key purpose of this role is to define, develop and implement optimal brewery wide quality standards and work practices to ensure compliance to packaging processes, food safety standards and product specifications
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Carry out specialized and highly specialized quality analyses for which the shift-based teams are not responsible.
- Record the results of analyses on appropriate information systems and communicate results where required.
- Conduct analysis of results to identify problems and improvement opportunities timeously.
- Assist the shift-based teams in the execution of quality analysis, where required.
- Conduct calibration of specialist equipment for which the labs are responsible and provide calibration assistance to the shift-based teams where required
- Conduct required and requested quality audits, completing the appropriate documentation and communicating the results.
- Review quality analysis procedures of shift-based teams, identifying problems or training needs and communicating these to the team leader.
- Conduct regular audits of calibration procedures of shift-based production teams and communicating results.
- Conduct audits of analytic procedures to ensure compliance with COT guidelines, and identifying corrective actions required.
- Where required, initiate corrective actions coming out of the quality audits in areas that impact the laboratory.
- Support the shift-based production teams in problem solving, providing specialist assistance and techniques.
- Coach, mentor and assist shift-based production teams on problem solving and correct use of problem-solving technique
Traits & Competences Required
- Prepared to work shifts
- The main role is to apply core competencies to achieve optimum plant and process performance.
- Manage a process area according to VPO principles and standards
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment.
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist).
- Initiative and energy.
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best)
- Min. of B.Sc./HND in Laboratory, Biochemistry or other related courses.
- 1 year on the job training, SKAP Completed
Method of Application:
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified