The Nigerian Defence Academy is a military university based in Kaduna, Nigeria that trains officer cadets for commissioning into one of the three services of the Nigerian Armed Forces: the Army, the Navy, and the Air Force. The duration of training at the Nigerian Defence Academy is five years.
This is to inform the general public that online application for admission into the 74 Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna is now Available to Thursday 31st
Admission into NDA is open to both MALE and FEMALE Nigerians.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should log on to the application portal www.ndaapplications.net , Select “Purchase Access Code” and fill in their details to pay for their application via REMITA after first obtaining their ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code in the sum of N3,500.00 only.
payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested candidates are advised to go online and complete the application on the websites indicated above.
APPLICANTS APPLYING FOR ADMISSION INTO NDA MUST ALSO APPLY TO THE JOINT ADMISSIONS AND MATRICULATIONS BOARD (JAMB), AND MUST SELECT NDA AS FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION. SUCH APPLICANTS ARE EXPECTED TO SIT FOR THE JAMB UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATIONS (UTME).
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
- Applications forms are to be submitted together with the scanned SSCE results online.
- On submission of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form.
- The requirements for various undergraduate degree programmes are as detailed in the NDA website/applications portal.
All other information concerning degree courses, eligibility and screeningtest centers are as contained in the NDA website/applications portal.
Please NOTE that working knowledge of French Arabic will be an added advantage to applicants.
SCREENING TEST CONDITIONS
Only candidates who satisfied the admission
requirements and must have the UTME score of 180 for Arts & Social Sciences and Science while 210 score for Engineering courses will be enabled to print the Screening Test Admission Card and participate in the NDA Screening Test at the Centre of choice.
SCREENING TEST DATE AND REQUIREMENTS
The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening and is scheduled to hold on Saturday 23 April 2022.
Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their
- Acknowledgement Form.
- Screening Test. Admission Card.
- JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard size (3.5 x 5 inches) Photographs to the Screening Test Centre.
- The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam number, State, Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back.
Only successful candidates at the NDA Screening Test will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board (phase 2 of the screening test) following which the
list of admitted candidates will be published.
NATURE AND DURATION OF TRAINING
- Candidates admitted into NDA for Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years.
- On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA).
- They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
All Regular Course cadets will train in NDA and the cost of their administration and logistics will be borne by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
In response to requests from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers at a token fee to interested
This can be purchased from the Registry, NDA.
Please download and read carefully, the
Instructions provided on the website.
Leave a Reply