As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second
We are recruiting for the Position below
◾Job Title: Business Development
◾Job Type: Internship
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. The business development team drives the country strategy and its objectives by identifying, leading and executing, through analytics, data and market intelligence, on opportunities to drive business growth for Visa and its clients. The purpose of this role is to provide support to the Nigeria Business Development team by developing and maintaining the relationship between VISA and its clients.
- Provide admin and Operations support to the local team.
- Contribute to development, production and implementation of initiatives outlined in Country plans
- Competition analysis and monitoring
- Assist the local team with client queries and issues
- Support BPO with periodical reports( Weekly/Monthly or quarterly )
- Assist BDs with Playbook and country plans update
- Co-ordinate with other Visa departments in order to successfully track the country plans.
- Complete ad hoc project/research and presentation work and other relevant initiatives as requested by the management
This learning objectives of this internship is to:
- Develop a sales management mindset
- Be able to analyze data , trends and make meaningful recommendations
- Be a good project manager
- Most importantly become a payments expert
- Students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Masters Degree with a graduation date in summer 2024 or 2025
- Be available to pursue a Summer internship (June to August – 12 weeks total)
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
- Strong PowerPoint and excel skills are desired
- Superior analytical and financial analysis skills
- Strong collaboration skills with a diverse peer group required
- Able to articulate viewpoint effectively to key stakeholders in order to get buy in and agreement
- Self-confident and hands-on, with the ability to operate in a fast paced and constantly changing work environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply Online.