Seplat Petroleum Development Company is a Nigerian independent oil and gas company listed on both the London and Nigerian Stock Exchanges with a strategic focus in the Niger Delta of Nigeria.
Seplat Energy graduate trainee scheme:
- The Seplat Energy graduate scheme is a 4-6 year program designed to attract, retain and accelerate the development of young, talented and ambitious graduates through a combination of on-the-job training and structured learning and development.
- The Graduate Trainee program will equip young graduates with the right competencies and provide experiences to facilitate their integration into a challenging business environment.
- This will enable them to unleash their potential in the rewarding work environment Seplat Energy provides.
- Minimum of a second-class upper division degree or the equivalent in any of these fields,.
- Civil Engineering.
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Industrial Chemistry. Chemistry.
- Social Sciences including
- Business Administration.
- Mass Communication. Economics.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English Language) in 1 sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) or the equivalent.
- NYSC completion/exception (where applicable) certificate.
After submitting your application, shortlisted candidates will be required to go through a series of assessments online, face-to-face including assessment centers and panel interviews.
How to Apply;
Interested Applicants who meet the minimum requirements should send an email to email@example.com with ‘Seplat Energy Internship Scheme’ as the Subject.