The University of Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship is offered to international students undertaking undergraduate study at the University of Melbourne.
This scholarship is awarded to high-achieving international students to recognize their excellent academic results.
- University of Melbourne, Australia
Field(s) of Study
- All undergraduate study areas available at the University.
What does the scholarship cover?
Awardees of this scholarship receive either:
A $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
A 50 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
A 100 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree
How many scholarships are given?
Approximately 1000 scholarships
Which countries are targeted? International students.
To qualify for this scholarship, you should:
- Have completed secondary school outside Australia, or a foundation program in Australia.
- Be a citizen of any country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course at the University.
- Have secondary school grades that place you in the top 3%, in either of the following categories:
- GCE A-levels: at least three A* grades with numerical grades and an average result of at least 93% in the best three subjects
- US High School: a GPA of at least 3.9 in combination with an SAT of at least 1500 or an ACT of at least 31
- India Secondary School (CBSE, ISCE, or State Board Exam): an overall score of at least 95%
- Canada Secondary School: an overall score of at least 97%
- Most Australian Foundation Studies: an overall result of at least 98%
- International Baccalaureate (IB): a score of at least 42 (must be completed at a secondary school outside of Australia)
- Vietnam High School: an overall Year 12 GPA of 9.0 or above
- Not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program).
- How do I Apply – Next Steps
- No separate application is required for this scholarship, as students who enroll in an undergraduate program at the University will automatically be considered.
- You should have received an unconditional course offer from Melbourne University to be considered for this scholarship.
- Also, if your academic results fulfill the eligibility criteria, you will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
|2023 Agip Post Graduate Scholarship
|2023 Agip Undergraduate Scholarship
|University of Alberta Scholarship
|2023 NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme.
Students must first apply for an undergraduate program at the University of Melbourne following the regular procedure of admission before applying for the scholarship.
Closing Date: May 31, 2023
To Apply and other Enquiries, Click Here