a. Aircraft Engineering: HND/B.Eng/BSc Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Metallurgy and Material Technology, Automobile Engineering.
b. Armament Technology: HND/B.Eng Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering, BSc Industrial Chemistry, BSc Chemistry, BSc Physics, HND/BSc Explosive Chemistry, BSc Biochemistry, BSc Rocket Science.
c. Communication, Information and Space Technology: BSc/MSc/M.Eng/B.Eng/HND Communication Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer & Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cyber Security, PGD Satellite Communication, PGD Satellite Ground Station Engineering, , PGD/BSc Geographic Information System, PGD/BSc Rockery, PGD/BSc Astronomy, PGD/BSc Space Engineering, PGD/BSc Aerospace Engineering, PGD/BSc Data Link Op/GCS Maintenance, Certified Cisco Networking Associate/H3C Eqpt. Possession of professional certificates such as CSDP, CSSLP, PHP Cert, CSS Zen Garden Cert, Java, Python , React, Node.js, CNDA, MCDBA, OCP, MCSA, CCNP, CCNA Security,CCNA Wireless, CCNP,CCNP Wireless, CCNP Security, Network+, MCSE, Security+, CPW, CPWA, CPWDV, CPWDS, CEH, ECSA, LPT, ECVP, ECSP. PGD and MSc would be added advantage.
d. Logistics: BSc/HND Economics, Purchasing and Supply, Procurement and Supply Chain Management, BSc Mathematics & Statistics, BSc Chemistry, BSC Biology. Possession of professional certificates such as CIPSM and CILT is required PGD and MSc would be added advantage.
e. Air Intelligence: BSc/HND Remote Sensing, Geographic Information System, Cartography Photogrammetry, Geography, Land Surveying, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science (Comitia A+ Ethical hacking and advantage), Cyber Security Analysts, Computer Engineering, Robotic Engineering, , Russian Language, Mandarin Language, Arabic Language, German Language, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Intelligence and Security Studies, Peace and Conflict Resolution, History.
f. Administration/Personal Service. BSc/HND Public Administration, Statistics.
g. Catering Services. BSc/HND Hotel and Catering, BSc/HND Hospitality Management, BSc/HND Dietician/Nutrition, BSc/HND Event Management, BSc/HND Food Science Technology.
h. Sports and Physical Education. BSc Physical and Health Education.
i. Air Provost: BSc Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, LLB, BL, (Lab Scientist).
j. Public Relations: B.A/BSc/HND Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations.
k. Legal Services: LLB, BL.
l. Education: B.A( Ed)/B.Ed English, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed Physics, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed Chemistry, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed Biology, B.Tech/BSc (Ed) Technical Education, B.A (Ed)/B.Ed Hausa Language, B.A (Ed)/B.Ed Yoruba Language, B.A (Ed)/B.Ed Igbo Language, B.A (Ed)/B.Ed History, B.A (Ed)/B.Ed Fine Art, B.A (Ed)/B.Ed French, B.A (Ed)/B.Ed Library Science, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed Business Studies.
m. Chaplaincy: BSc/B.A/HND Theology Chaplain.
n. Imam: B.A Islamic Studies, Arabic Language and Literature, B.A Sharia Law.
o. Music: B.A Music Arts, B. Ed Music, A.A Creative Arts/Music, HND Music Technology, B.A/HND Performing Arts Music.
p. Account and Budget. BSc Accounting, Economics.
q. Medical Services. Must have specialist’s qualification or its equivalent (BSc/HND). Also must be fully registered by its specialist’s Council of Nigeria and possess a current practicing license in appropriate specialist areas:
(1) Medical Doctor. MBBS, MBchB or equivalent by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
(2) Radiographer. BSc in Medical Imaging Science or Radiography.
(3) Pharmacist. Must possess a B.Pharm degree.
( 4) Medical Lab Scientist. Must possess either a BMLS or AIMLS.
(5) Clinical Psychologist. Must possess a MSc Clinical Psychology and BSc General and Applied Psychology.
(6) Health Information Management/Medical Records Officer. Must possess a BSc or HND Health Info Mgt/Health Records and Biostatistics.
(7) Physiotherapist. Must possess either B. Physiotherapy or BMR (Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation).
(8) Preventive Health/Hygiene Officer. Must possess either a BSc or HND in either Preventive Health or Hygiene offr.
(9) Dietician/Nutrition. B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition.
(10) Dental Therapist/Technologist. BDS or its equivalent.
(11) Optometrist. BSc in Optometry or B.Optom.
(12) Biomedical Engineer. Must possess a BSc or HND in Biomedical Engineering.
(13) Nurses – B.Sc/RN and RM (Double Qualification). Must be registered and have a current practicing license from the Nigerian Nursing and Midwifery Council.
r. Air Traffic Services. Must have specialist’s qualification or its equivalent (BSc/B.Tech/HND)
(1) Air Traffic Control. BSC/HND (Sciences) or Air Traffic Control Licence (NCAA).
(2) Meteorology. B.Tech Met, BSc/HND Geography, BSc/HND Physics.
(3) Fire. BSc/HND (Science and Social Sciences) or B.Engr (Civil Engineering. Fire Fighting/Rescue Cert is an added advantage.
s. Works and Services. BSc/HND Architecture, Building technologist, Quantity Surveyor, Land Surveyor, Urban and Regional Planning, Estate Surveyors and Valuers and Electrical Electronics.
t. Museum and Archives. BA History and BA Archeology/Anthropology.
Please how do I apply for Nigerian immigration service recruitment
I will like to apply