Lily Hospitals Limited is one of Nigeria’s growing networks of private healthcare institutions with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent clinical services. Since our inception under current management in 1998, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals.
We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
◾Job Title: Consultant – Family Medicine ◾Location: Warri, Delta ◾Job Category: Senior Level
This role is responsible for diagnosing, treating and providing preventive health care services to patients in the general population.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
Clinical Service Delivery:
- Supervise the prescription or administration, treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury to patients
- Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients’ condition.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Adhering to professional and service code of conduct and ethics.
- Participate in clinical audit and quality programs as appropriate
- To be “on-call” or participate in shift rosters is a requirement of the position.
Manage the administrative requirements of the hospital and patient care including planning and draft budgeting for activities in the hospital.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with MBBS.
- The job holder must have a license to practice medicine from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria or either National Postgraduate Medical College or West African College (any other relevant specialist qualification body).
- The job holder must have good communication skills.
- Strong ability to work well under extreme pressure, self-discipline and excellent long-term concentration.
- Remuneration: Very attractive.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Ends: 31st July, 2022.
Leave a Reply