Golden Pasta Division
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc established the first pasta plant in Nigeria in 1972 and called it the Golden Penny Pasta. Today, it remains the No.1 choice for superior quality pasta products and services. Golden Penny Pasta is a company keen on identifying and satisfying emerging consumer needs, and it’s products have been widely acknowledged as the best pasta money-can-buy in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the Position of an INSTRUMENTATION/ AUTOMATION TECHNICIAN
- Execute routine and schedule maintenance of all instruments and automation equipment .
- Utilize pneumatic, electrical and electronic testing devices to inspect and test instrument, system operation and diagnose faults.
- Calibrate and maintain components and instruments according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Perform operational checks and correct any abnormalities.
- Carryout periodic calibration/validation/verification as schedule or as required enhancing equipment performance and document results.
- Monitor the usage of instrumentation/automation spares to avoid zero stock and report any deficiency.
- Participate in annual shutdown maintenance activities and keep records of activities including shutdown evaluation reports.
- Adhere to company safety policy and participate in energy saving projects.
THE PERSON MUST:
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Pay attention to details.
- Possess the ability to read and interpret electrical circuit diagram (verbal and written).
- Minimum of OND in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Strong knowledge of Pasta packing equipment and packaging processes.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified Applicant can apply via Here or Visit the website for more Jobs Openings.
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency
Leave a Reply