ExxonMobil Nigeria is one of three Nigerian subsidiaries of the petroleum company ExxonMobil. It began operations in 195 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> 5. All of its operations are offshore, where it owns 90 platforms on 3,200 square kilometres of territory. MPN is the second largest producer of crude oil in Nigeria after Shell
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs.
Applications are invited for
◾Job Title: Graduate Internship – Industrial Hygiene
◾Location: Qua Iboe Terminal (QIT), AK, NG
About the Internship
This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates with the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
The successful candidate will work as an Intern in any one of the following departments / Unit: Industrial Hygiene, Production Engineering sites, Offshore Operations sites, Safety Health and Environment, Drilling Engineering and Maintenance.
Also Apply For: 2022 NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment.
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with engineering degree in any of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum, Process, and Electrical.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2018.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2020.
Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g international passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online