The Nigeria Immigration Service has announced it 2022 Recruitment Exercise.
Applications are hereby invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigeria Immigration Service, the application is opened to all civilians. However, serving military or paramilitary personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions shall be considered.
General Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitments:
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent.
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age.
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service.
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability.
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence.
Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem.
- Hearing difficulties.
- Previous major orthopedic operation.
- Flat foot.
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability.
- Pregnant women.
- A: West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects. Or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- B: National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution. or General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Basic Requirements;
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be English Language.
- Candidate must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2022.
- Candidate must be free of any criminal conviction.
- You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Not be less than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
- You are to print out a slip tagged: Photocard which should be presented at the screening center.
Other NIS Requirements 2022 Include
- Passport size photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WAEC/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
- Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
In addition to qualifications above, those applying as tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the www.immigrationrecruitment.org.